If we can't appreciate and enjoy the small, ordinary, regular things in life - how can we be happy? After all, it are these that make up the bulk of our daily existences.
I find brushing my teeth very trying. I pace around and try to complete the job in the least time possible without making my mouth a haven for bacterium. Nice.
Now I think about it though, I am going to have to brush my teeth for the rest of my life (twice a day) so I should really learn to enjoy the experience. It could brighten up my life no end.
I'll let you know tomorrow how my new entente cordiale with minutiae is going. My first target is to brush my teeth - happily.
Yours footy fatigian.
PS. That Tevez scored again. Apparently, it was an "incredible" goal. The fun never ends with that guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment