Does anyone know how I can earn some money without doing anything to demanding or tiresome?
Better still, does anyone want to give me money.
I promise, I'll pay you back - if I make it big in the world. This eventuality is inevitable because my destiny is for greatness. By investing in me, you'd be guarenteeing safe return of your money PLUS bonus. How safer can this be?
You trust me, don't you? You've read my blog and know that I'm not the sort to go and bet that Hull City will beat Manchester United 3-0 tomorrow, don't you? Betting - PAH! I've never touched the stuff. I'm pristene.
I'll take your money on trust and do something with it. Probably invest it in shares and climb that beanstalk, do battle with a giant of greed and come off a winner. I'd be rich, shower you with rewards for your belief in me when I was minuscule and then I'd turn my attentions to the needy of this world and try to sow seeds of humanity in the darkest corners of this civilization.
Go, on, drop me an email. Give whatever you wish to, nothing considered too small. (Actually, I think anything over £1 is fine). I really need the springboard.
I await your correspondence.
FF
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment