I'm fast approaching a cross-roads in my life and I've got my eyes closed and my comfort blanket thrown over me. The fact is, I don't want to make the decision about employment and careers and all that. It just scares me, so I just pretend its not there.
So, I'm going to get a nasty surprise when I collide with said future.
My dream is to become an author and write my way out of an office and work colleagues and computers and all that stuff. Realistically though, I can't see it happening. Especially, as books do not materialise from nought. What else? Maybe it's time to secure the services of Adsense and blog my way to wealthdom... Do I have a single reader yet? ; (
What to do? I'm creative but lack strength of mind, tenacity and self-belief. I think that I'm going end up doing what I've made an art-form thus far, drift into something. A sad way to live but... well, I'll leave it at that for now.
Good night
Footy fatigian.
(I was quite surprised at my poems. They're the first I've written for a while and they seem alright. Annoyingly, though, when I re-read them, my pride prevents me from properly judging them objectively...grrr...damn ego, always bringing me down).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment